Charcoal Area Rug
This rug was hand-woven in Northern India before finding its way to your floor. Its softness makes it ideal for lounging, laying, and elevating you off the ground.
AQUARIUS is a flatweave made on a hand loom. It is a loose flatweave which allows the softness of the wooland linen to love your feet. In this style of flatweave, the wool weft accounts for 90% of the total weight of the rug - cushy!
80% New Zealand wool (the weft)
20% Linen (the warp)
100% of the materials used to make BIRCH are natural, which means the colors and patterns in your rug will be slightly different from your friend’s, for example.
Flatweaves are dense, durable, and resistant… even the light-weight ones. That means you’ll be happy together for quite some time, so long as you take care of each other. We can help you do that, with a few simple tips:
01. Professional dry cleaning is your best bet
02. Feel confident about blotching spills with a damp cloth
03. Take a vacuum to it regularly
04. If you see a loose yarn, resist the urge to pull! Simply snip off the excess with sharp scissors
05. Rug pads rule, we recommend using one