Rose Garden Area Rug
This rug was hand-woven in Northern India before finding its way to your floor. Its tight weave makes it ideal for high traffic areas, and supporting chair feet or table legs. It’s not super loose, so it won’t catch on anything or shed too much in your home.
ROSE GARDEN is a Kilim rug. Kilim is the name for a thin, flat, tapestry-woven, graphic style rug. It is made by weaving the horizontal yarn (weft) through vertical yarn (warp). The rug is woven so tightly that the warp is barely visible. This makes for a very durable rug, that can handle weight and movement.
80% Indian wool (the weft)
20% Undyed cotton (the warp)
100% of the materials used to make RAIN are natural, which means the colors and patterns in your rug will be slightly different from your friend’s, for example.
Kilims are dense, durable, and resistant… even the light-weight ones. That means you’ll be happy together for quite some time, so long as you take care of each other. We can help you do that, with a few simple tips:
01. Professional dry cleaning is your best bet
02. Feel confident about blotching spills with a damp cloth
03. Take a vacuum to it regularly
04. If you see a loose yarn, resist the urge to pull! Simply snip off the excess with sharp scissors
05. Rug pads rule, we recommend using one